Well I am really ashamed of myself, it has been two weeks today since the boys were born and I am really slacking when it comes to this blog. The boys really do exist and are entirely adorable, which is my only explanation for why I haven't found the time to tear myself away from them to update this. But now things are starting to settle into something of a routine and I am not completely exhausted all the time... whew! Here are some pictures.... Ryan is on the left and Caleb is on the right. =)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
They are so much bigger now :) With lost of exploring to accomplish!
Soon-top-be mommy of twin boys (whose names remain a closely guarded government secret)... I also coach figure skating... when I don't look like I'm smuggling a beach ball under my shirt, I also enjoy skating myself, rollerblading, and wakeboarding... I am a physical therapist assistant (not currently working though)
1 comment:
They are so much bigger now :) With lost of exploring to accomplish!
Post a Comment