Tuesday, October 7, 2008
"itching" for something to happen
I am now 36 weeks, 3 days... 25 days until my actual due date! But, the last week has been a rough one for me. The twins are doing fine, but they are already causing trouble from the womb! I have developed a very itchy rash, which is likely PUPPPs. It started on my belly and the backs of my hands, and every day it has spread more so that now it pretty much covers everything from my neck down to my toes. After the first few days, feeling like I could scratch myself right out of my own skin, I've developed a routine and found a few things that seem to help keep things manageable at least: oatmeal showers, hydrocortisone cream, calamine lotion, vitamin E oil, benadryl, and ice packs. It has certainly made the end of this pregnancy more difficult and at times, now I am literally itching for something to happen, even though I know it is still in our best interests for me to stay pregnant until at least 37 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment